A revolution in the solar industry, WEEB® washers eliminate the need for older, more expensive grounding methods while also significantly reducing the amount of labor and materials used in installations.
Here’s how it works: When the WEEB® is inserted between the module frame and mounting rail, the teeth of the WEEB® pierce the anodized coating. The result is excellent conductivity without oxidation—bonding the PV module frame with the metal racking structure. Essentially, the module and rail become one singular piece of metal, creating an electrical path to the ground.
Other features include:
• Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless-steel construction
• Reliability for use throughout the lifetime of the PV system
• ETL Listed to ANSI/UL 467
• UL Recognized to UL 2703
• UL Listed to UL 2703 for certain applications (see listing for details)
• CSA Certified to C22.2 No. 41
• Rated for outdoor use
• Custom designs available upon request